Friday, February 22, 2008

barry is out of hospilal

Hi there



A neally 4 months since havig a massive stroke on fathrts day Eventually have i came home at last but am n0t fully funcutil i am disadantage with no feeling in my right arm and only 60 percent in my leg but coping as well i can. Am lucky being being here

Norah is doing a good job looking aftrer me i manig to the bahtroom and a few small things too
All the son inlaws modmodfied a lot of the house with a new bathroom bedroom I can do small trings very slowly on the computer i have progrest from a being lifted with a lifting device to a weelchair to shower then out into anothre mobile tyoe of unit to move in and around i have had aome theophy over couple this is helping me too with lots of exercises and have to attend physi0 twice a week



I am sending some photos of all the as well



So bye for now Barry

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Hi Uncle Barry, Many thanks for sending me the photos. All the grandkids are growing up so fast!
So glad to hear you're back home.

February 24, 2008 at 12:21 AM

 
Blogger Corinne said...

Hi Uncle Barry

May 22, 2008 at 8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home